Friday, December 14, 2007

Welcome underlings!

Hello drivers on the vast super-highway of the ill-informed!

Today is the beginning of a new era, the era of Grombleberries. The era in which I, Grombleberries, break the rules, tag value to misinformed and astute opinions (!), and basically say what's what, and, naturally, you listen.

Between now and my next post, I request but one task: Define your own American dream, and conjure images of every component of it -- music, books, politics, sex, food, etc... Though this blog will predominantly serves as a critical platform for pop-culture, I ask readers (are there any yet?) to get a lil' philosophical. Get deep my friends, slam poetry -- get as deep as the ocean blue. Whoa, deep.

Until next time my disciples. As expected, the second coming is imminent, be prepared. I'll be back sooner than you think.

-- Grombleberries.

P.S. Listen to WHAM's "Last Christmas." 'Tis the season.

No comments: